1. B.J. Zeng, The structure of sciences and the future of China, Natural Information, No. 5, Oct. 1991.
2. B.J. Zeng, On the holographic model of human body (system medicine), 1st National Conference of Comparative Studies Traditional Chinese Medicine and West Medicine, Medicine and Philosophy, Guangzhou, April 1992.
3. B.J. Zeng, Structurity - the Pan-evolution theory, 93' Wuhan International Congress of Philosophy and Logic of Science, Wuhan University, Oct. 1993.
4. B.J. Zeng, On the concept of system biological engineering(system biotechnology), Communication on Transgenic Animals, June 1994 No. 6.
5. B.J. Zeng, The rhythems stability model of animal development, 94-Symposium for Yong Chinese Developmental Biologists, Beijing, China, Oct. 10-15, 1994
6. B.J. Zeng, Expression system of transgenic animals 每 transgene expression in egg (Goldegg plan) (system genetics), Communication on Transgenic Animals, Nov. 1994 No. 11.
7. B.J. Zeng, Transgenic avian used as oviduct bioreactor for pharmaceutical expression, Communication on Transgenic Animals, March 1995 No. 3.
8. B.J. Zeng, Transgenic avian used as oviduct bioreactorㄛInternational Exhibition and Symposium on Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical Industries, Shanghai, China, July 15-20, 1995.
9. B.J. Zeng, From positive to synthetic medical science (system medicine, system psychology), Communication for Transgenic Animals, Nov. 1995 No.11.
10. B.J. ZengㄛSelf-organization and special expression of genes, 3rd National Symposiun & 1st International Conference on Transgenic Animals, Nov. 18-23, 1996.
*: (Maelzer DA. J Theor Biol. 1965 May;8(3):395-402.)
system/systematic psychology (Parry J.B. 1958/Edward B. Titchener 1929), systems ecology (Van Dyne GM.1966), systems physiology (Sagawa K.1973), system biomedicine (Kamada T.1992)/system medicine (Zeng BJ. 1992), systems biology (Zieglgansberger W, Tolle TR.1993).